Monday, March 3, 2014

the times they are a changin'

My little boy is not so little anymore. His personality is so big and full and his little body is starting to catch up. He has 2 teeth now and can crawl. Only backwards at the moment. And he can kind of hop forward. Or scoot forward when he's on his butt. He has also started eating some solid foods. His favorite is sweet potatoes. When he eats sweet potatoes he says "mmmm!" while he's eating. It is so freaking cute. The only food he's tried so far that he hasn't liked is bananas.
His sleep is still crappy. Up every half hour-3 hours. I am in a constant state of exhaustion. I don't ever really feel "good" anymore but have gotten more used to it and know I can make it through a day. But so looking forward to the day he sleeps better... But also not believing that day will ever come.
Ole hasn't felt good the past few days from cutting his second tooth. This one seems to have taken a bigger toll on him. He growls and yells at things and bites them. It is really hurting him. He also has a little cold and that isn't helping anything. My poor littles.

 I'm blown away at how every time I update the blog he looks so much older to me. Here is the Dids in his high chair with his new bibdana. Just being cool.
 Sunday morning relaxin' on the couch.
 Just chewin' his keys.
 Joe got some more work done on his tattoo.
 Gettin' some snuggles from my grumpy teether.
 Crazy boy lookin' all cute in his diaper.
 Just loving life after being introduced to the magic that is sweet potatoes.
My new tattoo.

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! I love his smile and how his whole face lights up!

    ReplyDelete