Wednesday, September 4, 2013

38 weeks

I keep trying to remind myself that in about 2 weeks little Ole will be here. I have been having a tough past couple weeks. It seems like every day gets a bit harder. Back is hurtin' pretty bad, I sleep in hour increments due to pain and peeing, my feet and ankles are huge and beyond all of this we had to move this past weekend. I say we, but in all honesty Joe did it all. He's pretty amazing. The in a nutshell version of why we had to move was our house became infested with beetles, mice and maggots that fell from the ceiling. Luckily Joe's aunt had a rental house become available this past weekend.. and double luckily it is beautiful and the price is the same as our last house. It's 2 bedrooms, newly remodeled everything, big yard and way bigger then our last house. I would like to note that I went to my parents house while Joe and his family moved everything and I never saw the house we would be moving in to before we moved. It was quite exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. 
Here are some pics from the new place:
 The kitchen
Zaps on the stairs
Our room
Ole's room
Mud Room

And here are some pics my parents took of me this weekend while I relaxed and my Joe love moved us:





4 comments:

  1. You're about to bring a new life into the world...how amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute with the belly!! I'm so happy that you found a new place to move to that is probably a million times better than the place you were living in!! I still can't believe all of those things happened. Definitely not the environment for a baby! I love Ole's room and the mud room with all of the plants. Hope everything is going well right now with you ~ I'm thinking of you! And I can't wait to meet Ole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you were able to make a smooth transition! I love your belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new place looks so great. Love the belly shots. You will be glad you took those!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete